Open circuits, closed cooling and heating water systems require water treatment chemicals, equipment, and services to ensure the effective control of scale, corrosion, biological activity and fouling.
Not only is this a legislative requirement (for cooling towers), but is also required to maximise asset life and minimise water and energy consumption, and provide effective health, safety and environmental risk management.
Ibis Water will assess your system to determine the optimal treatment program to achieve the above outcomes. This includes;
- Modelling the incoming water for scaling tendency,
- Confirming system design, metallurgy and temperature for correct corrosion control chemistry,
- Checking the holding time index to ensure a suitable biological control program is implemented,
- Identifying suitable control and chemical storage equipment, and
- Determining the ongoing routine service and analytical requirements
Products for Cooling and Heating Water Treatment include:
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Scale Inhibitors